Welcome to Qadria Trust if you would like use our divorce service please provide the following details.
- Contact the Masjid office on 0121 688 0821 to book a date for your divorce, allowing a notice period of at least 7 calendar days commencing the appointment date. The person giving divorce MUST be over 18 years of age bring at least one form of photo ID (A passport or Driving licence bearing accurate and up-to-date details) with them. A proof of residence (Utility bill or bank statement within 3 months) address letter is required.
- A provisional date will be set for the divorce and a copy of their ID’s kept on file.
- Full father’s name of the Bride and her full address will be required. Full names and addresses with photo ID’S of the two witnesses from the person giving divorce.
- On the day of divorce, the Imam from the Masjid will be present to conduct the ceremony. The certificate of divorce will be completed and presented to the person. There is a fee for the final certificate of £150 payable to Qadria Trust which must be paid in cash before or on the day of divorce. Any vaulantry contributions for the New Project Fund will be welcomed.
- The Imam will conduct the Divorce at the Masjid premises. The Masjid does not and will not participate in any culturally defected divorce or sacrilegious practices relating to the sanctity of divorce.
- Personnel wishing to divorce must have tried their very best to ensure that they have fulfilled all Islamic requirements. This will ensure that an Islamic divorce is valid. Couples who have doubt or uncertainty should consult our scholars, Marriage Bureau advisors or family support service for some friendly and straightforward advice.
- Divorce conducted by Qadria Trust will be kept in our records for future reference, and the information/documents are protected by the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Useful Contact numbers to book appointment for notice of marriage:
Qadria Trust Office: 0121 688 0821 or Mobile: 07966 047284 / 07940 709106