Welcome to Qadria Trust if you would like us to perform your Nikah Ceremony. Please provide the following details.
- Contact the Masjid office on 0121 688 0821 to book a date for your marriage ceremony, allowing a notice period of at least 7 calendar days commencing the appointment date. The Bride & Bridegroom MUST be over 18 years of age and each brings at least one form of photo ID (A passport or Driving licence bearing accurate and up-to-date details) with them. A proof of residence (Utility bill or Bank Statement within 3 months) address letter is required.
- A provisional date will be set for the couple and a copy of their ID’s kept on file.
- Full father’s name of Bridegroom and Bride along with their date of births would be required. Full names and addresses of two witnesses (with ID’S) from the Bridegroom and two from the Bride side would be required. Minimum requirement 2 witnesses.
- If a man/woman has been divorced a copy of his/her divorced papers would be required.
- On the day of marriage, the Imam from the Masjid will be present to conduct the ceremony. The Certificate of Marriage will be completed and presented to the appropriate parties. There is a fee for the final certificate of £150 payable to Qadria Trust which must be paid in advance before the date of marriage. Any vaulantry contributions for the New Project Fund will be welcomed.
- The Masjid can conduct an Islamic Nikah at the Masjid premises or at the address given. The Masjid does not and will not participate in any culturally defected marriages or sacrilegious practices relating to the sanctity of marriage.
- Couples wishing to get married must try their very best to ensure that they must fulfil all Islamic requirements before, and during marriage. This will ensure that an Islamic marriage is valid. A marriage is a bond of love and faith where commitment and future must be considered wisely. Couples who have doubt or uncertainty should consult our scholars, Marriage Bureau advisors or family support service for some friendly and straightforward advice.
- Marriage/Nikah conducted by Qadria Trust will be kept in our records for future reference, and the information/documents are protected by the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Useful Contact numbers to book appointment for notice of marriage:
Qadria Trust Office: 0121 688 0821 or Mobile: 07966 047284/07940 709106