Qadria Trust has set up a mentoring scheme to provide FREE help and guidance for our Muslim youth.
Currently, we can provide sessions in the following fields:
- Islamic scholarship
- These sessions will provide information on what working in these fields involves on a day-to-day basis as well the requirements, from personal qualities, school subjects and grades, to university applications.
- Our volunteers are also able to provide non-career focussed mentorship on subjects such as maintaining their Iman and Islam in a busy, secular work environment.
- Sessions will be held at Qadria Trust (26 Alfred St, Sparkbrook, Birmingham, B12 8JL), and parents are welcome to attend with their children.
- If you want to book a mentoring session please contact us:
- Phone: 0796 961 8837 / 0771 041 2315
- Email: email@example.com